Thursday, July 2, 2009

HOT HOT Heat




Whew! It has been a toasty month of June here in the AZ! I thought I would post some pictures of Turks and Caicos to remind me of the beautiful beach that made the heat there worth it! We had such an amazing time relaxing on these beaches and met some of the nicest people! I love traveling, it always instills in me the hope that people are deep down good people because if you can walk through an airport nowadays with a smile on your face and a positive attitude then we are doing okay! This trip was Evan's first time out of the country, and he was adorable soaking in the different culture and customs...literally...those customs agents can be intimidating. On the way back into the good ole US they had a fingerprint reader and eye scanner! We did make the common mistake and roasted our skin the first couple of days there, but luckily we got to experience some beautiful tropical storms that gave us a UV ray break. Over all the trip was perfect and one of the most relaxing I have ever taken! Needless to say Evan and I are willing to go back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment